Tips for taking quality pictures
- Showing the furniture in your home allows the renter to get a better view of how the furniture would fit in their home.
- Clean the furniture
- Declutter the space around the furniture
- Use natural daylight and avoid flash
- Clean your phone lens
- Shoot from room corners in landscape mode
- Balance visible floor and ceiling space
- Take photos from multiple angles
Furniture Condition Guidelines
Just like it sounds. Brand-new furniture. Original manufacturer’s warranty, if any, still applies, with warranty details included in the listing comments. Original packaging is present for most New items but certain items may be re-boxed.
Pre-owned - Like New
The item is in mint condition, free of defects, all functions of the furniture piece work and the furniture piece shows no signs of wear. 1 to 2 years old.
Pre-owned - Very good
The item is gently used, but may have one or few minor flaws or blemishes, yet still functional. 3 years old max.