You have no item in your shopping cart
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the roomii Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
Thank you for using roomii!
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement“) between you and roomii (as defined below) governing your access to and use of the roomii website, including any subdomains thereof, and any other websites through which roomii makes its services available (collectively, “Site“), our mobile, tablet and other smart device applications, and application program interfaces (collectively, “Application“) and all associated services (collectively, “roomii Services“). The Site, Application and roomii Services together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “roomii Platform”.
When these Terms mention “roomii,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to the roomii company you are contracting with. When the Term mentions “Lessee“, it refers to the party that pays for the use of the asset or property in this case furniture. When the Term mentions “Lessor,” “Owner,”it refers to the party that receives payment from the lessee in exchange for the use of the asset or property in this case furniture.
The lessee is responsible for the following maintenance of the leased furniture; cleaning, repair of minor damage from ordinary use, and any damage caused by pets. The lessor is responsible for the following maintenance of the leased furniture; repair of major damage from ordinary use, if without such repairs the furniture is not functional.
Termination By Lessee
At the end of the minimum rental period, the renter may at any time terminate this contract after notifying the us five (7) days in advance in person or by telephone, otherwise this contract will continue in force on a month to month basis.
Termination By Owner
This agreement shall at the option of the owner and without notice terminate upon the failure of renter to make every rental payment required herein on or before the date due, or by breach by the lessee of any agreement, condition or representation, or if the lessee files any debtor’s rights action including bankruptcy, wage earner, etc. or if the furniture is removed from the address of the lessee shown above. Lessee agrees to allow owner to take immediate possession of its property, and lessee shall remain liable for all payments here under to the date of termination.
The lessee shall pay a $15.00 late charge should the owner agree to accept payment if the contract is five (5) days or more past due.
Any deletions, additions, or exchanges will be allowed with expenses incurred paid by the Lessee, a minimum of $75.00, other than exchanges of defective merchandise. This fee is required before service is completed.
The additional terms and conditions enumerated below are included as part of this contract. Lessee acknowledges receipt of a copy of this contract.
ADDITIONAL STIPULATIONS TO LEASE CONTRACT
1. At the end of the minimum lease period, the lessee may at any time terminate this contract after notifying the us five(7) days in advance in person or by telephone, otherwise this contract will continue in force on a month to month basis.
2. Lessee shall comply with and conform to all Federal, State and Municipal and other laws, ordinances and regulations in any way relating to the possession, use or maintenance of the rental property.
3. This contract shall not be assigned or transferred by Lessee without the prior written consent of roomii but shall be subject to assignment by roomii. No waiver by us of any breach by Lessee of any of its obligations hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other obligation, nor shall any forbearance by us to seek a remedy for any breach by Lessee be deemed a waiver by us of its rights or remedies with respect to such breach.
4. The leased property is and shall be at all times be and remain the sole exclusive personal property of Owner or its assigns and the lessee shall have no right, title or interest therein or thereto as expressly set forth in this Lease Contract.
5. Upon the expiration or termination of this contract, Lessee shall immediately surrender possession of and return said property to roomii; said property shall be free of any and all claims thereto by Lesses or any party holding under or making any claims by virtue of Lessee.
6. In the event Lessee fails to pay in full promptly on due date any monthly rental or other monies owing under this contract; Lessee violates or fails to abide strictly by any of the other provisions of this contract; or if Lessee becomes bankrupt, or is arrested and held in jail for more than three days, or abandons said property; or it it appears that Lessee has moved or is planning to move said property to another address, or has surrendered or is planning to surrender possession of it to a third party, or has otherwise defaulted hereunder; then upon the happening of any one of the said events, and notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 above, roomii shall have the right forthwith and without prior notice to enter any premises where said property is located and take immediate possession of said property without the necessity of any legal or judicial process; and Lessee shall be obligated to reimburse roomii for all expenses related to any reasonable effort to repossess its property including reasonable attorney’s fees.
7. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois and shall inure to the benefit of the successors and assigns of roomii.
8. The lessee agrees to pay all property taxes, if any, levied upon you as a consequence of your use or possession of the property.
Lessee will be provided the opportunity to inspect said furniture, and based upon such inspection acknowledge and agrees that said furniture is in stated condition from lessor, without any infestations, clean, sanitary, and suitable for the uses contemplated by lessee. Lessee further acknowledges and agrees that the furniture is provided and rented by Lessor on an “as is” condition and basis with all faults. Lessee acknowledges and agrees that Lessor has not made, does not make and specifically negates and disclaims any representations, warranties, promises, covenants, agreements or guaranties of any kind or character whatsoever, whether express or implied, oral or written, past, present or future, of, as to, concerning or with respect to (a) the value, nature, quality or condition of the furniture; (b) the habitability, merchantability, marketability, profitability or fitness for a particular purpose of the furniture; (c) the manner or quality of the construction of materials, if any, incorporated into the furniture; (d) the manner, quality, state of repair or lack of repair of the furniture; or (e) any other matter with respect to the furniture.
It is the renter’s responsibility to make arrangements for us to get in your home/unit to deliver or furniture. If roomii is unable to get in, there will be a minimum charge of $75.00 to help compensate our expenses for the trip.
This furniture CANNOT be moved from the address on your contract except by an authorized roomii, LLC. employee. The furniture is rented property and is held by roomii for the lessor.
You will also be held responsible for any damages to your rented property. Damages beyond normal use can include but not limited to, stains, pet hair, burns, rips/tears, etc.
Only fill in if you are not human